Ecobank Rwanda Plc.
P.O. BOX: 3268 Kigali - Rwanda
External recruitment Advert
Job Vacancy: Customer Experience Design & Insights Analyst
Opening date: February 12, 2021
Closing date: February 26, 2021
About Ecobank Rwanda Plc
Ecobank Rwanda Plc is a full-service bank that joined the Rwandan market in 2007 with the aim of providing a broad range of products and Services to Consumer, Commercial, and Corporates business segments.
The bank’s vision is to build a world-class bank and contribute to the economic development and financial integration of Rwanda and the region by providing customers with convenient and reliable financial products and services.
Ecobank Rwanda Plc is an affiliate under Ecobank Group and operates in Central East and Southern African (CESA) region.
In order to respond to our growing market with the required human capital, we are currently looking for an experienced professional in the following area
Role Title: Customer Experience Design & Insights Analyst
Reporting: Head Customer Experience
Under the direct supervision of the Head of Customer Experience of the affiliate, the Customer Experience Design, and Insights Analyst will drive culture and practice of data-driven and evidenced-based customer experience decisions while ensuring that customer expectations, as well as the Bank's business objectives, are aligned.
- Work with business owners in Affiliate to understand their goals and strategies
- Develop and execute short and long-term customer experience strategies that drive business results and operational effectiveness for the Affiliate
- Support business teams with the definition of customer contact and engagement strategies in line with the Bank’s defined segmentation model, leading practices, and insights from Voice of the Customer (VoC)
- Perform customer segmentation, profiling, behavior analysis, etc and constantly review the Bank’s segmentation in line with market realities and trends
- Drive, review and measure customer journeys and the Bank’s service delivery along the journeys, identifying opportunities to improve customer experience
- Collaborate with business and technology stakeholders to bring in outside-in perspectives and journey thinking along with the product design, development, and delivery value chain
- Work with stakeholders to implement protocols to ensure all planned changes that impact customers are communicated to customers and other stakeholders prior to the changes
- Use research, insights, and business intelligence to design and deploy innovative solutions and initiatives to solve identified user experience problems
- Ensure that all touchpoints of the customer journey are connected and consistent
- Define and measure the end-to-end customer experience across all touchpoints
- Embed a follow-up culture that proactively follows up with updates for customers from end to end without the need for customers to call
- Facilitate the development of an efficient portfolio of customer experience insights and analytics that provide an integrated single view of each customer
- Be the customer voice by ensuring that the customer’s voice is heard in the right forums and delivered concisely, accurately, and in ways that inspire action
- Own and drive end-to-end research studies/surveys (covering existing and potential customers) including study design, fieldwork, analysis, recommendations, reporting, and presenting results
- Drive the review, research, analysis, and comparison of the competitive landscape, leading practices, and drivers of customer experience in the banking industry
- Manage third-party agencies to run customer surveys/research
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS & EXPERIENCE:
Context / Experience & Competencies
- Knowledge of mapping journeys and building User experience as part of a product development process
- Good understanding of digital and emerging technologies
- Project management experience
- Understanding of research methods
- Certifications such as Agile, Scrum, or other Project Management methodologies would be an added advantage
- Leadership skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Context / Mastery of Tools
- Strong data visualization skills; advanced use of Power BI, SQL, and Tableau
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and other relevant tools
- Expert ability to build and maintain project schedules using Microsoft Project
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management or Social Sciences
- Project Management certification is a high plus
Ecobank Rwanda Plc is an equal opportunities company and females’ candidates are encouraged to apply, If your career aspirations match this exciting opportunity, please write in confidence quoting the position on the subject matter
How to apply: Interested candidates should send their application file (CV, Academic certificate, and cover letter) via the "Apply for this job" button not later than the 26th of February 2021.
Only those who strictly meet the criteria should apply for this position
Due to the expected high volume of applications, we cannot respond to all applications and will only be contacting shortlisted applicants.
ECOBANK RWANDA MANAGEMENT