A newly established pharmaceutical company based in Kigali seeks to recruit a Customer Relations& Administrative Assistant
1. Job Key Result Area
The Key Result Area of the job is managing the front office of the business, to handle incoming customers and other stakeholders, besides handling phone inquiries and general office administration.
2. The Ideal Candidate
The Ideal Candidate for this position should possess the following combination of competences:
- Experience and Skills
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar position, preferably in a private sector company.
- A good mastery of verbal and written communication in English, French, Kinyarwanda, Kiswahili. Candidates will be tested on these during interviews
- A high sense of responsibility, self-drive, duty, and result-focus
- Agility to handle multi-tasks in a situation demanding such action
- A good knowledge of business basics including the business environment in Rwanda and East Africa.
- An openness and willingness to learn more especially related to the job position.
b) Academic Qualifications and Training
A Diploma in Business Administration, Accounting, HR Administration, Office Management or related fields
3. Mode of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should submit their application, comprising the following:
- Application Letter ( Lettre de Motivation)
- Copies of academic qualifications and other relevant testimonials
- A detailed curriculum vitae
4. Address for the application
Applications will only be sent by email to email@example.com
5. Submission deadline: : Friday, August 17, 2018, 17h00 CAT. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.