Ecobank Rwanda Plc.
P.O. BOX: 3268 Kigali - Rwanda
External recruitment Advert
Job Vacancy: Datawarehouse Support/ Administration Officer
Opening date: March 17, 2023
Closing date: March 24, 2023
About Ecobank Rwanda Plc
Ecobank Rwanda Plc is a full-service bank that joined the Rwandan market in 2007 with the aim of providing a broad range of products and Services to Consumer, Commercial and Corporates business segments.
The bank’s vision is to build a world-class bank and contribute to the economic development and financial integration of Rwanda and the region by providing customers with convenient and reliable financial products and services.
Ecobank Rwanda Plc is an affiliate under Ecobank Group and operates in Central East and Southern African (CESA) region.
In order to respond to our growing market with the required human capital, we are currently looking for experienced professional in the following area
Role Title: Datawarehouse Support/ Administration Officer
Reporting: Head Technology
- JOB PURPOSE:
Provide development of new templates, enhancement and support of the existing Datawarehouse templates. Ensure Datawarehouse platform is always availability and perform the backups
- JOB CONTEXT:
To ensure daily and monthly submission of DWH templates on time and comply with all Datawarehouse requirements
- Provide all required assistance including enhancement of Electronic Datawarehouse templates
- Responsible for daily/Monthly Electronic Datawarehouse submission
- Support and develop/enhance applications as per Bank requirements
- Provide basic training to all staff on applications
- Provide all required technical requirement in process automation
Backups and restoration
- Ensure regular backups for Datawarehouse has been taken successfully and kept in offsite location as per approved backup and restore procedure.
- Monitor and ensure data replication of local application from Primary to Disaster Recovery Site.
- Liaise with Group Support team for any data replication issue on time and ensure timely recovery of data replication.
- Monitor database and backup space to avoid backup failures.
- Check, review and submit daily and monthly BNR Data Warehouse data.
- Support users to validate BNR data warehouse data before submission
- Backend extraction of Core Banking data when requested by users.
- Work closely with Group Support to integrate Core Banking and other related application reports in Business Object reporting tool
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience & Qualifications
- Have at least Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or in any another related field
- Have minimum Oracle Certified Associate (OCA) and MS SQL Certified Professional
- Have at least 2 years of managing and supporting on core banking application such us Flexcube, T24, Finacle, Delta, Rubikon, etc…
Skills, Capabilities & Personal attributes
- Have very strong sql queries writing skills
- Have Very Strong skills in SQL Server DB/SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT)
- Have Strong knowledge in PL/SQL (combination of SQL along with the procedural features of programming languages)
- Have excellent understating of banking operations skills (customer onboarding, accounts management, products feature)
- Have object-oriented programming skills
- Have good understanding of servers operating systems administration (MS windows servers and Lunix)
Ecobank Rwanda Plc is an equal opportunities company and females’ candidates are encouraged to apply, If your career aspirations match this exciting opportunity, please write in confidence quoting the position on the subject matter
How to apply:
Interested candidates should send their cover letter and well detailed CV no later than 24th March 2023 via the apply button below
Only those who strictly meet the criteria should apply for this position
Due to expected high volume of applications we cannot respond to all applications and will only be contacting shortlisted applicants.
ECOBANK RWANDA MANAGEMENT