ABOUT THE COMPANY (EXCRAFT):
ExCraft is a pioneer brand in the export field in Egypt. It was founded in 2017 for distributing and marketing several kinds of high-quality FMCG products (Food, Beverage, Cosmetics, etc.) targeting hotels, modern trade and wholesale sectors.
ExCraft services cover companies in the Middle East, Africa and Europe. Not only we export high quality products, but we also produce our own products to meet the needs of the wholesale, retail, and catering markets all over the world.
ExCraft is hiring Deputy Sales Manager!!!
Location: M. Peace Plaza -KN4 AV10-11th floor, Tower B Kigali, Rwanda.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Generating leads, creating Exclusive importers of Food products, and handling the exclusive distributors.
- Increasing the company profitability ratios.
- Discussing and developing promotional strategy and marketing activities with the top management.
- Drawing up clients contracts and developing the business relation with all customers.
- Making market visits to increase the clients’ database in order to increase the sales revenue.
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices.
- Having a good understanding of the businesses' products or services and be able to advise others about them.
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence.
- Continually assess current business distribution channels, develop and evaluate their performance, and managing conflict to ensure alignment with territory plans.
- Managing and supporting sales team to achieve sales targets by following up, coaching and training.
- Analyzing the market in terms of products and compare them to the competitors.
- Managing sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue projections and expense controls
- Preparing reports of sales department timely and accurately; to meet company and department requirements, policies, and standards.
- Handling all sales files.
- Executing all the required tasks according to the business needs.
- Bachelor Degree.
- More than 8 years of related experience especially in the FMCG field.
- Sales diploma or certificate is a must.
- Excellent English Language is a must.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Ability to create effective plans and innovative reports.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Talented in closing deals.
How to apply
The deadline: 15th August 2021