PROCUREMENT METHOD: International Open Competitive Bidding (IOCB)
TITLE OF THE TENDER: Design and Build of Tower III Project
CLIENT: Rwanda Social Security Board
SOURCE OF FUNDING: RSSB Ordinary Budget
- Rwanda Social Security Board hereby invites interested and competent bidders for the Design and Build of Tower III Project. Participation to the competition is open on equal conditions to all companies or enterprises, which are specialized in this specific field.
- Companies falling under category A, according to RPPA construction company categorization are encouraged to bid for this particular tender. The interested International companies not registered in E-procurement System for Rwanda, shall visit the Rwanda Public Procurement Authority (RPPA) website rppa.gov.rw for registration before bidding.
- The tender document can be obtained by bidders, through the E-Procurement system (umucyo.gov.rw ).
- A compulsory site visit is scheduled and will be conducted by the representatives of RSSB on 11th March 2020, at RSSB Headquarters starting at 10:00 a.m local time.
- All Bids will be accompanied by a bid security equivalent to One Hundred Seven Million Eighty Hundred Thousand Rwandan Francs (107,800,000 Rwf).
- The deadline for bids submission is: refer to the e-procurement system; Bids will be opened automatically by the E-Procurement system within the same hour of Bid submission deadline).
- Interested bidders may get additional information by writing using the E-Procurement system not later than 21 days before the fixed deadline for the submission of bids. Enquiries regarding this tender may be addressed to the Managing Director of RSSB through E- Procurement system.
The required documents comprising the bids(details in the bidding document)
Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Law N◦ 62/2018 of 25/08/2018 governing public procurement.
Done at Kigali, on ..…/….. /2020
Corporate Services Division Manager
Procuring Entity: RWANDA SOCIAL SECURITY BOARD( RSSB)
Procuring Entity Type: State
Abbreviation Name: RSSB
Tel No: 07881510000
Representative Name: Regis Rugemanshuro