Umwalimu SACCO is looking for inspired innovators, dynamic self-driven, and highly creative personalities to collaborate with Umwalimu SACCO in taking it to the next level of success. If you feel you have what it takes, we would like to hear from you.
Please pick one or more positions that speak to you on the list below and send us your applications via email at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 28th May 2020. Put the job title you are applying for e.g. “IT Audit Manager” as the subject of the email.
Interested candidates should submit soft copies of the motivation letter, CV, and copy of required notarized degrees and other important documents. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the exam and interview.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Key Result Areas
3. DIGITAL SERVICES MANAGER
Reports to: Director of Operations
Age Limit: 40
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Financial Management and Administration, Finance, banking, Accounting or Economics
- 3 years of relevant experience at managerial level in Banking operations; having worked in E-banking operations would be an advantage
- Business acumen: understands business implications of decisions; displays orientation to profitability; demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; aligns work with strategic goals and performance objectives.
- exhibits sound and accurate judgment
- identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
- responds efficiently and cordially to requests for service and assistance within bank customer service standards and meets commitments
- Work with Director of Operations to define the vision, scope, and requirements for the Umwalimu SACCO’s Electronic Banking offering
- Assist in formulating and executing innovative Electronic Banking products, aiming to achieve business targets and improve customer experience
- Research, select and implement the Umwalimu SACCO’s electronic banking services (including risk assessments)
- Drive the development of projects, develop detailed project development plan, track and monitor project progress, ensure effective implementation of new services/initiatives and perform post-implementation review after launch
- Act as the primary interface to the Umwalimu SACCO’s core cash management and electronic banking service providers
- Attend applicable vendor conferences and participate in periodic calls to discuss service issues
- Escalate any deficiencies or issues relating to electronic banking service and sales
- Manage all train relating to our electronic banking offering and provide collateral in support of service sales to other departments
- Train staff on proper back-office processing of electronic banking services
- Assist with the sales and delivery of electronic banking services
- Understand the market situation and availability of new technology, conduct market analysis and propose enhancement recommendations for management’s decision
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to achieve target project results
- Participate in upgrades or changes to systems
- Work with the BGD to increase usage of electronic banking delivery channels
- Develop and maintain electronic banking policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance of anti-money laundering policies and procedures and that tenant of KYC (Know Your Customer) are adhered to while maintaining strict confidentiality of customers’ affairs in line with the Electronic banking;
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- All the Umwalimu SACCO’s Electronic Banking offerings are well planned and implemented;
- Ensuring operations staff have the tools to process from the backside.
NB: These vacant posts are opened to external as well as internal candidates.
Done at Kigali 8/5/2020
NDAYISABA N. Willy
Director of HR & Administration