KCP intends to recruit a qualified and competent candidate to fill the position of DIRECTOR OF FINANCE on a full-time basis.
- Coordinate and supervise all Accounting in Financial transactions
- Coordinate the preparation of financial statements and reports;
- Manage, and control accounting for the financial resources of the KCP;
- Answer audit queries and mandatory inquiries whenever necessary;
- Ensure adherence to the raised during the previous financial year.
- Verify and sign all payments;
- Ensure timely payments
- Establish and formalize financial management and control procedures.
- Guidance and technical support to the KCP Management on proper management and accountability for the financial resources of the KCP.
- Provide advice to the KCP management on daily Financial and Accountability activities.
- Ensure that the KCP is at all times financially sound and able Manage its finances, expenditures, assets, and liabilities.
- Enforce adherence to financial policy, regulations and professional practices in all financial transactions.
- Ensure proper documentation to support vouchers, including authorization according to regulations;
- Supervise the regular follow up of budget execution and update management on progress.
- Participate in the preparation of work plans and annual budget.
- Coordinate the preparation of annual, quarterly and monthly cash plans in collaboration with other units
- Verify the produced purchase order for payment in respect of budget lines planned.
- Coordinate the process of payment through national mode (direct payments)
- Supervise maintenance of petty cash for KCP
- Supervise of Preparation of budget execution periodic reports for decision making
- Identify budget gaps and propose a budget revision
- Follow up of day to day activities performed by the subordinates in the Unit
- Facilitate internal and external audits
- Preparing the necessary records for internal and external audits
a) Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
b) Master’s Degree in the above fields is an advantage.
c) Having completed an intermediate level of Accounting Professional Qualification (ACCA, CPA or equivalent)
d) Five years’ experience in Accounting and Financial Management practices.
e) Knowledge of Integrated Financial Management Information System
How to apply:
All interested candidates will submit their application documents including motivation letter, CV, academic credentials as well as any experience related certificates to Chic building, 2nd-floor office no. F056-057 not later than 30th/08/2019 at 12:00 am
Mr. Emile NSANZABAGANWA
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER