RwandAir Catering Ltd is recruiting one committed and enthusiastic Dispatch clerk
Job Title: Dispatch Clerk
Job Family: Operations
Reporting Line: Head of Department
Role Purpose Statement: To act as a communication point for emergency and non-e emergency calls by ensuring the accurate and timely transmission of information.
Grade: Dispatch Clerk grade 2 step II
Internal: Operation Manager, Head Department, Shift Leader, Loaders, Flight Coordinators, Quality Manager, Safety and Security Manager.
External: airline companies, airport authorities, security companies
- To ensure coordination between airside and landside operations to optimize the deployment of staffing resource that is the most cost efficient and delivers a full dispatch to aircraft on time.
- Collect meal orders and forward them to the concerned departments.
- Interact with senior cabin crew and VIP catering management to help provide seamless safety management.
- Communicating throughout the shift with the kitchen the replenishment team and warehouse team to ensure a smooth and timely flow of materials and equipment to the flight preparation function.
- Verify meals before loading trucks and notify the production department of any shortfalls.
- Personal management of all VIP requirements on the shift from procurement, liaising with the kitchen and sourcing the required goods and equipment and communicating with the client throughout.
- Accountable for the accuracy of the inventory counts across the shift.
- Generate daily operational reports and sends all documents for invoicing or proper billing.
- Perform other duties assigned by the supervisors.
- Observe quality requirements.
- Observe ramp safety and security requirements.
Qualification, Knowledge, Skills, and Experience.
- Bachelors’s degree in hospitality management, business management or aircraft industry.
- Computer skills and possessing driving license category B
- 3 years of relevant experience.
How to apply
If you meet all the above criteria, send in your CV together with a cover letter including a statement describing your suitability for the position (all in English) and 3 names of referees and send at email@example.com not later than 2nd May 2019.