FH ASSOCIATION RWANDA (Food for the Hungry)
P.O.BOX 911 Kigali, Rwanda
FH Association Rwanda (Food for the Hungry) is an International Christian Relief and Development Organization with a Vision “All forms of poverty ended worldwide” and a Purpose “Together we follow God’s call responding to human suffering and graduating communities from extreme poverty
We are seeking to hire qualified, dedicated and experienced “Driver” (1 position) for our Rwanda Country Program to be based at the Head Office in Remera, Gasabo District, Kigali City with frequent travel to field locations.
ESSENTIAL TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Key result #1: Transportation facilities.
- Facilitate transportation of staff and other visitors to various destinations as requested.
- Drive organization vehicle on scheduled routes
- Ensure the road usefulness and safety.
- Drive carefully at all times and ensure the safety of the passengers.
- Assists passengers in getting in and out of vehicles and other courtesies
- Fulfill special requests such us picking up and delivering items and courier as directed
- Be honest, disciplined and have teamwork spirit.
Key Result #2: Vehicle maintenance.
- Having information on the quantity of fuel consumed and the distance covered.
- Ensure insurance covers and road licenses and inspection certificates are up to date.
- Ensure cleanliness of the assigned vehicle at all times and that the vehicle is in good condition before use.
- Carry out periodic checks on the assigned vehicles to determine maintenance needs and report accordingly.
- Maintain a well updated and fully authorized vehicle log sheet.
- Filling all forms regarding fuel distribution voucher.
- Vibrant personal relationship with Christ
- Must demonstrate compatibility to FH Heartbeat and Christian Values
- Must be in agreement with FH Fleet Management and other policies and regulations
- Knowledge of Traffic laws and regulations
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment with multi-national staff.
- Ability to work for long hours
- Knowledge of basic vehicle maintenance will be an added advantage.
- Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills
- Must have good oral and written communication skills in English and Kinyarwanda
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Having an Advanced Level Certificate of Secondary Education (Senior 6)
- Having a valid driving license Category B and plus at least 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should fill in the Job Application Form and attach their cover and updated CV/Resume with three referees (including email addresses and day telephone contacts), not later than Tuesday, 18th December 2018 using the following link: http://188.8.131.52/fhrwandajobs
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the next stage of recruitment.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to show originals and provide notarized copies of degree, diploma or certificates. They will also provide copies of testimonials of rendered services from former employers
- if any issues are experienced please contact us separately at email@example.com
Done at Kigali, on 05th December 2018
FH Association Rwanda Management