Based in Kayonza, Rwanda
The Urugo Women’s Opportunity Center has evolved into a vibrant, multi-purpose community facility for learning, commerce, partnership, and a place for WfWI to share with the world the success of our model, benefiting women and the community at large.
The Center offers education and rights training, job skills training, and economic and employment opportunities for women and the community at-large. With the goal of achieving self-sustainability, the Center also operates revenue-generating activities to finance its educational and training work, such as lodging facilities, restaurant and a roadside café shop, handicraft gift shop, market stalls, a sewing center, dairy production unit, a cultural tourism center and rental of space for meetings and events.
It is also a destination for national and international tourists seeking unique experiences and products that celebrate the Rwandan culture, and increasingly the home to several thriving businesses run by WfWI graduates.
Located in the heart of Kayonza, the center promotes the social and economic empowerment of women in Rwanda.
The Urugo Women’s Opportunity Center (WOC) is looking for a qualified driver. The successful candidate will play an important role in achieving our customers’ satisfaction and revenue growth objectives. This position reports to the Finance and Administration manager of Urugo WOC.
- Miscellaneous errands as necessary in Kayonza and out of Kayonza.
- Conduct inspections of vehicle before departing to deliver goods.
- Deliver orders to customers on assigned areas.
- General staff transport within Kayonza or out of Kayonza as needed.
- Insure proper vehicle maintenance and cleanness.
- Report to Finance and Administration manager for any need of regular/casual maintenance and repair.
- Maintain fuel and mileage record.
- Assist in the day to day activities of the office when necessary.
- Any other duties as required by the supervisor.
- Completion of High School education/diploma with two years of continuous driving experience, preferably within an international organization.
- Valid Driving license (B Class),
- Basic English and Fluent Kinyarwanda required (both verbal and written).
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills.
- Flexible in terms of working hours.
Application Instructions: All interested candidates should submit an updated CV and Cover Letter including contact information for 3 professional references to email@example.com by May 30th, 2019. Only selected candidates will be contacted.