POSITION: Driver Guide
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: CONTRACT
JOB LEVEL QUALIFICATION: Diploma in Tours & Travel Institutional Management
- Drives Company vehicles or vehicles hired by the company on instructions by the employer observing all rules and laws of the traffic act.
- Monitors the performance of the vehicles assigned to him, reports breakdowns and supervises repairs and services.
- Keeps detailed records of the movements of vehicles assigned to him.
- Assists in purchasing spares and other goods for the company.
- Assist the company mechanic in servicing the vehicles assigned to him.
- Receives tourists at the airport or other specified places and takes them to destinations specified by the company.
- Conducts game drives with or without tour leaders.
- Keeps detailed records of advances and Imprest and clears them in time
- Acts as a tour leader for groups assigned to him and ensures the itineraries are implemented as planned.
- Cooperates and interrelates with other company staff or other companies working with the employer.
- Reports directly to the Tour and Expedition Manager / Operations Manager or in their absence to their representative.
Required Skills & knowledge:
- Clean Driving Licence of a minimum of 4 years.
- Knowledge of Fleet management
- Basic bookkeeping
- Mechanical Knowledge
- Knowledge of German or French is an added advantage
- 3 years’ experience as a driver /guide
- Good interpersonal and communication
How to apply
Qualified and interested candidates are invited to apply using the "Apply for this job" button below before the 7th of March 2020.
NB* THIS POSITION IS OPEN ONLY TO RWANDAN CITIZENS