REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Business Development Fund Limited (BDF) is a private company that was created in collaboration of the Government of Rwanda and the Development Bank of Rwanda (BRD).
It is one of the implementing institutions of the National SME Development Policy and has been mandated to implement the “Access to Finance” objective; it is also a pillar in the National Employment Program (NEP).
In order to fulfill its mission and vision, BDF needs specialized companies/firms in various domains for its vendors/suppliers database.
The domain of interest is:
- Companies specialized in the maintenance of motor vehicles and motorcycles
Interested bidders should submit their expression of interest together with the following documents:
- Name of the company/firm: Address(PO Box), Phone Number, Email address, physical address;
- A copy of RDB certificate showing that the company/firm is eligible in the specific field of Business;
- Original or a copy of the tax clearance certificate from RRA;
- Completion certificates for the similar rendered services in at least two past years (from 2018) mentioning the full contact addresses of the clients
Minimum criteria to be fulfilled by the company/firm are:
- General experience of at least three years (to be justified by RDB certificate of incorporation);
- Specific experience of at least two years in the interested domain (to be justified by certificates of completion, executed contracts in similar domains in the last two years:2018-2019);
- Being in order with Rwanda Revenue Authority in terms of taxes payment (to be justified by the tax clearance certificate);
Only qualified bidders will be part of the BDF Vendor list/database; (those who were already on the BDF Vendor list for the above-listed domain are requested to express their interests again if they are still interested).
Further information on this request may be obtained by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the toll free line: 4777.
Where necessary BDF shall visit the bidder to prove the physical existence of the company.
If interested, you are requested to submit your request for expression of interest mentioning the domain you are interested in, together with the required documents on email@example.com (hard copies shall not be accepted). The deadline for submission is 16/07/2020 at 3:00 p.m.
The evaluation results will be communicated through the respective e-mails that will be used during the submission of your expression of interest.
Done at Kigali, on 25/06/2020