Organisation pour la Promotion de la Contribution Active de la Femme Rwandaise au Développement.
Siège : Sainte Famille-Kigali-Nyarugenge
B.P: 1117 Kigali-Rwanda
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) (CONSULTING SERVICES) RWANDA HONEY VALUE CHAIN PROJECT: ENABLING WOMEN BEEKEEPERS TO ACCESS MARKETS
Title of the EOI: Development of Murambi Honey Collection Center Management systems (Policies & procedures) and a 5-years business Plan.
Project ID No : N/A
SERUKA Non-Governmental Organization has received Grant from “The African Development Bank and for the African Development fund (as Administrator for the Africa Trade Fund) toward the cost of the “Rwanda Honey Value chain Project: Enabling Women Beekeepers to access Markets” and intends to apply part of the agreed amount for this grant to payments under the contract for Consultancy Services to Develop Murambi Honey Collection Center Management systems (Policies & procedure manual) and a 5-years business Plan.
Purpose: The purpose of the consultancy service is to assist Murambi Honey Collection Center have standardized systems, policies and procedure manual and have a sound 5- years business plan able to make the Center a leading Honey Collection and selling venture.
Scope: The consultant will have to conduct a rapid management capacity assessment of Murambi HCC, review existing working documents, conduct interviews with members of Murambi HCC; and develop sound management documents and business plan. The consulting individual will also have to train the management team of Murambi HCC in proper usage of developed documents.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Minimum Master’s Degree in Business administration, Finance or Economics, with two years working experience or a Bachelor’s Degree holder in the same field with 5 years working experience;
- A proven record of minimum experience of 3 years in policy and procedures formulation within Rwanda context and knowledge of taxes regimes;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Being very familiar with policies and procedures of leading donors in Rwanda such as USAID, DFID, EU, Word Bank, AfDB etc.
- Mastery of Rwanda Laws in terms of human resources management, financial spending and logistics management;
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills; knowing French is added value;
- Demonstrated high level of professionalism and an ability to work independently with tight deadlines;
- Excellent Knowledge on profit and non-profit making activities in Rwanda
- Possess excellent Research, Public Policy analysis;
- Very good at project evaluation, socio-economic impact assessment
SERUKA now invites eligible individual consultants to indicate their interest in providing these services. Interested Individual consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services (legal documents, description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions, etc.).
Eligibility criteria, establishment of the short-list and the selection procedures shall be in accordance with the African Development fund’s “Rules and Procedures for the use of consultants” (May 2008 Edition, Revised July 2012), which is available on the Fund’s website at http://www.afdb.org. SERUKA is under no obligation to shortlist any consultant who expresses interest.
Interested Individual consultants may obtain further information at the address below during office hours 8h00-17h00 local time.
Expressions of interest must be delivered to the address below by 29th June, 2018 at 12h00 am local time and mention “Consultancy Services to develop Murambi Honey Collection Center Management systems (Policies & procedure manual) and a 5-years business Plan”. Expression of interest submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
SERUKA Non-Governmental Organization
Attn: Uwase Priscille, Executive Secretary
P.O.B 1117 Kigali-Rwanda
City of Kigali-Nyarugenge District
Economat General-Sainte Famille