Request for Expression of Interest
Aviation, Travel and Logistics Holding Limited (ATL) is a holding company established by the Government of Rwanda in October 2015 with the mission of managing aviation related activities including travel, logistics, ground, freight and cargo handling, as well as charter services.
ATL has five subsidiaries that help position Rwanda as a regional aviation hub for tourism, cargo and logistics-related activities. The subsidiary companies include RwandAir Ltd., Rwanda Airports Company Ltd (RAC), Akagera Aviation Ltd, Rwanda Tours and Events Ltd (RTE) and Rwanda Links Logistics Ltd (RLL).
Rwanda Links and Logistics Ltd (RLL) was incorporated with the mission to operate three main divisions namely; Freight Handling and Forwarding, Ground Freight Handling (deliveries and consolidation of cargo) and Warehousing & Cargo Facility management. The logistics company is a key component of the larger value chain of logistics entities; thus, the need for procuring a firm to develop RLL Business Plan.
ATL (Hereinafter referred to as “Client”) calls for Expression of Interest (EoI) to the following services:
Provision of Development of Business Plan for RLL Ltd
The purpose of this consultancy is to operationalize and develop a Bankable Business plan for RLL.
This business plan will articulate the proposals and ideas of the major activities and strategies that RLL aims to execute, the resources including financial, material, human and technical it will require carrying out.
Any consultancy firm with an interest in providing the services must satisfy the following conditions:
- It must be a firm legally incorporated;
- It must possess a minimum of 10 years of experience in developing company business plans within similar sector (Freight Handling and Forwarding, Ground Freight Handling (deliveries and consolidation of cargo) and Warehousing & Cargo Facility management);
- If it is a firm not based in Rwanda, it must demonstrate a willingness to partner with a local firm in order to ensure a sustainable service and shorter response times. The proof of this partnership shall be required during the request for proposals phase.
Submission of Expression of Interest
All submissions should include the following elements:
- A detailed company profile;
- A proof of incorporation of the firm;
- A detailed description of at least 5 similar references executed by the company in Rwanda or other countries with the relevant recommendations;
- A declaration of willingness to partner with a local (Rwandan) firm if selected for the next phase (only for firms based in foreign countries).
The EoI must be submitted not later than August 3rd, 2021 at 10:30am (Kigali Time) on below email address:
Late submissions may be rejected and ATL reserves the right to cancel this tender at any time before a contract is signed. Selected firms will be invited to submit a detailed offer.