1. Job brief
We are looking for an Environmental, Social, Health, and Safety (ESHS) Inspector for the construction of an hydroelectric power plant in Rusumo (Rwanda), in charge of implementing the ESHS specifications related to the project.
2. Job description
As ESHS Inspector, you:
- You have experience in a technical sector like construction and powerplants (minimum of 1-year experience in HSE)
- You ensure regular inspections of all worksites during day and night shifts
- You ensure that the works are carried out pursuant to the ESHS specifications and notify the ESHS Manager/engineer if any nonconformity is detected
- You can write reports about different situations on-site.
- You can hold daily and weekly on-site meetings about safety
- You have solid verbal and written communication skills
- You are trustworthy
- Promote our company
- You know the labor legislation
3. Project conditions
- Salary in RWF on your local bank account.
- Hydropower plant of Rusumo in RWANDA
- Work language: English; French is an asset.
- Housing on site
- Duration: to be discussed, around 2 years
All interested candidates should submit an updated CV with reference to the job (ESHS Inspector), cover letter and 3 professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hand delivered hard copy applications will not be accepted. Only short-listed applicants will be invited to interview. No telephone inquiries, please.