Executive Assistant to the CEO
Responsible for coordination and follow up of agreed management projects that may consist of a variety of innovation challenges including brand-led innovation, new business creation, new products, and strategic development.
General and Behavioral
- Thorough knowledge and use of relevant computer processes (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, e-mail, and internet)
- Adhere to Integrity and Confidentiality
- Team building skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Decision-making skills
- Communication skills
- Time management
Education & Qualification
- Degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Business Computing or related field
- At least 3 years’ experience in an Executive Assistant with emphasis on project coordination.
- Develop positive relationships with department heads and teams by providing support including facilitation, tracking and reporting on projects
- Support change management in managing resource allocation, including adjustments based on emerging business or technical opportunities and challenges
- Assist with establishing project stakeholder management plans and implementation of the communication framework
- Act as a reference point for project management queries and information and an advocate for best practices in project management
- Update the CEO on progress of all Bank projects.
- Responsible for the establishment and management of a project management methodology incorporating structures, standards, processes, documentation, and reporting which is agile, fits the needs of the project and puts emphasis on the quality of decision making and timely project delivery.
- Establish and manage processes supporting the Project Steering Committees, streamlining communications between Project Managers and project sponsors and empowering the committees to engage in meaningful and efficient debate of priorities and resource availability.
- Maintain processes to ensure project management documentation, reports and plans are relevant, accurate and complete
- To support and provide administrative and secretarial assistance to the Chief Executive Officer in the strategy evolution, planning, and management process, as well as undertake tasks associated with executive duties by managing all matters pertaining to CEO’s office.