We are Hiring!
Cushioned in the foothills of the breathtaking Virunga volcano range, One&Only Gorilla’s Nest makes the magical possible as you enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime, personal encounter with the rare and majestic mountain gorilla, roaming free in its own natural habitat, a place where dreams come alive and where the magic happens. This is One&Only.
We are recruiting competent candidates to join our brand new
One&Only Gorilla's Nest.
Lead the Team in all organisational matters. Ensure the quality and standards as per One&Only are kept and followed, and ensure all important information is communicated with the Area Lodge Manager. All HACCP standards are followed and improved consistently. Ensure all guest requests are handled with care and accommodated where possible. Maintain highest levels of personal hygiene and grooming at all times, as per standard. Consistently train the Subordinates, to ensure the standards are maintained. Ensure the operating equipment is maintained and inventory level is in order. Ensure daily and weekly ordering of products is in accordance with the occupation of the Lodge.
Skills, Experience & Education Requirements
Skills, Experience & Educational Requirements
- Culinary Diploma and preferably 10 years work experience in a five-star Lodge or comparable environment.
- Work experience in various different types of cuisine and kitchen set up (banquette, main kitchen, outlet kitchen)
- Fluency in English is essential, any additional languages is preferable.
- Intermediate HACCP certified.
- Intermediate computer competency including excel.
- Leadership program certified.
All interested candidates should apply by clicking " http://surveys.jobinrwanda.com/index.php?sid=45811&lang=en " to fill the form and upload the CV.
Application deadline: Wednesday, 08th May 2019 and for more details , please read the attached job description
Hand delivered hard copy applications will not be accepted. Only short-listed applicants will be invited to the Open Day. No telephone inquiries, please.