Executive Secretary and Administration Assistant (1)
HEworks Rwanda Silk Ltd is a private limited company located in Kigali Special Economic Zone (KSEZ), Kigali City. The company operates a sericulture business by promoting mulberry plantation, producing silkworm eggs and cocoons, purchasing all the cocoons produced in Rwanda, and processing them into raw silk and silk fabrics mainly to export to the international market.
Executive Secretary will be in charge of below duties:
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board, and other meetings.
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees, and boards of directors
- Attend meetings in order to record minutes.
- Coordinate and direct office services, such as records and budget preparation in order to aid executives.
- Manage and maintain executives’ schedules
- Set up and oversee administrative policies and procedures for offices.
- Review operating practices and procedures in order to determine whether improvements can be made in areas such as workflow, reporting procedures, or expenditures.
- Interpret administrative and operating policies and procedures for employees.
Must be sincere & honest
Academic background and skills required
- Must have a bachelor degree in Business administration or related field
- Must have an excellent command of MS offices ( Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
At least two years in a similar role
How to apply: Send detailed CV, application letter and supporting document in one PDF file at email@example.com
Working Location: Kigali and assigned Districts in Rwanda
Closing Date: April 10, 2019