Factory Manager (1)
HEworks Rwanda Silk Ltd is a private limited company located in Kigali Special Economic Zone (KSEZ), Kigali City.
The company operates a sericulture business by promoting mulberry plantation, producing silkworm eggs and cocoons, purchasing all the cocoons produced in Rwanda, and processing them into raw silk and silk fabrics mainly to export to the international market.
We are looking to hire an experienced Factory Manager to supervise factory workers and ensure that factory targets are met.
Factory manager main responsibility:
Perform general management of factory with below duties:
- Developing and implementing innovative strategies to streamline factory operations.
- Train new factory workers.
- Collaborating with the quality control team to establish and execute quality control processes.
- Ensuring that factory machinery is in good working order.
- Analyzing production data to identify and resolve any production issues.
- Preparing production reports and submitting them to key decision-makers.
- Regularly inspecting finished products to determine whether they meet established quality standards.
- Motivating factory workers to continually achieve factory targets.
- Maintain inventory system of the factory
- Maintain cleanness/ order of the factory
- Must be sincere & honest
Academic background, skills, and qualities required
- Must be Rwandan aged 35-45
- Must hold a bachelor's degree in industrial mechanics or any other related course.
- Must have 2-5 years of work experience in the same position, preferably in fabrics or spinning factory.
- Must have an excellent command of MS offices (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.) equipped with good reporting skills.
- Must demonstrate outstanding problem-solving skills and resolve any issues that may derail production.
- Must be familiar with Rwandan labor law ( Basic principles)
How to apply:
- Send your detailed CV and supporting documents in one PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 12/12/2019