HEworks Rwanda Silk Ltd.
HEworks Rwanda Silk Ltd. is a foreign-invested Company invested by Korea’s HEworks located in Kigali Special Economic Zone (KSEZ), Kigali City. The company operates a sericulture business by promoting mulberry plantation, producing silkworm eggs and cocoons, purchasing all the cocoons produced in Rwanda, and processing them into raw silk and silk fabrics mainly to export to the international market.
HEworks Rwanda Silk Ltd. shall be involved in the following activities of production and marketing of silk products:
- Promote mulberry plantation and production of silkworm eggs and cocoons.
- Purchase cocoons from farmers and cooperatives to produce raw silk for the domestic and international market, being the world leading company to develop the sericulture sector in Rwanda.
- Develop silk processing industry to produce raw silk and silk yarn for the first stage, and to process the silk fabrics and the final silk products for the second development stage.
- Create the domestic market and explore the international market to commercialize the silk products made in Rwanda.
Factory works (50)
Qualifications and requirements for factory workers
- No Scholastic ability but high School graduates are preferred
- Be responsible to operate the process of cocoon drying, cooking and reeling, softening
- Work efficiently as a team and maintain a professional environment at all times
- Ability to utilize diverse machines and possession of practical aptitude
- Sound communication aptitude in delivering beneficial teamwork
- Must be precise, careful, patient, responsible, swift and alert.
- Able to speak English is preferred
Closing Date: 15th October 2018
To apply, send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com