Please we have a vacancy of “Female Sales Executive” and we appreciate if we can dealing together.
ABOUT THE COMPANY (EXCRAFT):
ExCraft is a pioneer brand in the export field in Egypt. It was founded in 2017 for distributing and marketing several kinds of high-quality FMCG products (Food, Beverage, Cosmetics, etc.) targeting hotels, modern trade, and wholesale sectors.
ExCraft services cover companies in the Middle East, Africa, and Europe. Not only we export high-quality products, but we also produce our own products to meet the needs of the wholesale, retail, and catering markets all over the world.
ExCraft is Hiring Female Sales Executive!!!
Location: M. Peace Plaza -KN4 AV10-11th floor, Tower B Kigali, Rwanda.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing a daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Achieving the monthly target with increment in sales volume.
- Adding new values and working on pre-orders.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- A Bachelor's degree is a must.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in selling food products.
- Very Good in the English Language.
- Customer Service skills.
- Meeting Sales Goals.
- Closing Skills.
- Territory Management.
- Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, and Product Knowledge.
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationships.
- For applying, Please send your CV at email@example.com & “firstname.lastname@example.org” and mention the job title .