JOB TITLE: FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER (F&A OFFICER)
ABOUT FATE CONSULTING LTD.
FATE Consulting Ltd. (FATE) is a consulting private firm based in Kigali, Rwanda providing high-quality services to enable our clients’ success. We aim to contribute to advancing gender equality as part of sustainable development in Rwanda and the East African region.
FATE specializes in gender analysis, assessments and mainstreaming gender-sensitive qualitative and quantitative research, strategic planning and monitoring and evaluation, policy analysis and programme development, and participatory coaching, training and capacity building.
The Finance and Administration Officer (F&A) will be responsible for the day to day financial management oversight and compliance. The F&A Officer will also manage the overall office operations and logistics.
- Financial Management
- Daily bookkeeping and cash management.
- Daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual account reconciliation.
- Compiling and analyzing financial reports.
- Creating, managing and reconciling budgets.
- Streamlining and improving financial processes.
- Processing overall company’s taxation.
- Processing payrolls, withholding and filing all payroll’s taxes.
- Office Operations Management
- Office and administrative management
- Manage office logistics
- Ensure Company’s assets management
- Filing all office working documents
- Human Resource Management
- The Finance and Administration Officer will lead, supervise and support the Office Administration Assistant.
- Attend weekly team meetings and contribute to the growth of the team members.
- Commit to treating his or her direct report and other Company’s staff fairly.
- At least Bachelors’ degree in relevant field.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills in Kinyarwanda and English. French mastery is an asset.
- Two years of experience in similar responsibilities
- Excellent skills in Excel are required
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS MUST HOLD THE FOLLOWING QUALITIES
- Interpersonal skills and communication and inter-cultural sensitivity.
- Self-starter and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Team player and collaborator
- Ability to learn quickly and solve the problem independently
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Duration of the post is twelve (12) months, renewable with a probation period of three months
- Estimated starting time: January 7, 2018
- Compensation is competitive
We strive for a diversified workforce; competent female, Persons with Disabilities and Youth candidates are encouraged to apply.