Finance Manager (1)
HEworks Rwanda Silk Ltd is a private limited company located in Kigali Special Economic Zone (KSEZ), Kigali City. The company operates a sericulture business by promoting mulberry plantation, producing silkworm eggs and cocoons, purchasing all the cocoons produced in Rwanda, and processing them into raw silk and silk fabrics mainly to export to the international market.
Finance manager duties include but are not limited to:
- Supervise financial activities of the company
- Train, guide finance team
- Set finance policies
- Ensuring compliance with applicable laws in Rwanda (Tax, contributions, etc. )
- Ensure accurate financial forecast
- Find a way to improve profitability and advise senior management
- Review all finance report and produce financial statements
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
The following knowledge, skills, and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience or on-job training.
- Must be sincere & honest if not you will be dropped at anytime
- Must have at least a bachelor degree in finance with good academic marks
- 5 years of working experience in the same position or chef accountant position
- Must have good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Should have an excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Excellent command of Microsoft offices ( Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Good knowledge of quick books will be an added value
- Should have the ability to maintain effective working relationships with all levels of
Staff and other stakeholders.
- Willingness to go above and beyond job description.
Working Location: Kigali or any other district
How to apply: Send a detailed CV and its supporting documents in one PDF file to email@example.com.
Closing Date: November 07, 2019