FINANCE Manager SPEDAG INTERFREIGHT RWANDA
To oversee the company’s financial activities and ensure continuous Company profitability and compliance with local and international laws and regimes
Monthly Gross Pay: Rwf 1,500,000 up to Rwf 2,000,000 based on experience level
Contract terms: 3 Years with a possibility for renewal
- Strategy development & planning of the company’s finances to ensure continued company profitability
- Financial Accounting & Management Reporting in a timely and accurate manner in line with the local and international laws, accounting principles and generally accepted practices
- Business Planning and Budgetary control; monitoring and controlling the Company’s expenses in line with the set budget
- Banking, Treasury and working capital management to ensure the smooth running of Company operations
- Accounts Receivable Management and ensuring timely resolution of clients’ queries or disputes
- Audit and Compliance; Facilitate periodic audits both internal and external to ensure continued compliance to tax, customs, and other relevant regulations.
- People Management; Supervise the finance team and facilitate staff motivation and development through regular coaching, mentorship, training, and timely accurate feedback.
Qualifications/ experience and competencies
- Qualified in either ACA, ACCA or CPA
- Knowledge of International Finance Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Must have a master’s degree in business administration
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint.
- Working knowledge on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems like Oracle, SAP or Infor SUN will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years working in a similar industry
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in a similar position in a fast-paced reputable organization
- Experience successfully leading and growing teams
- Proactive, self-driven and assertive
- Disciplined and able to work under minimum supervision
- Excellent communications skills
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent business acumen
Candidates meeting the required qualifications and skills should send:
- letter of Application
- copies of academic qualifications
- a detailed resume and 3 referees to the email address below.
Send application before the 6th of March 2020