- Responsible for the inventory of African branch companies;
- Responsible for guiding the financial staff (part-time staff) in sorting and custody of the financial documents of African branch companies;
- Effective daily communication with the financial staff (part-time staff) of each branch company;
- Responsible for the financial accounting and tax matters of the branch company in the place where the head office is located;
- Other temporary tasks.
- College or above, major in economics;
- Can travel frequently as required by the company;
- Good professional quality and communication skills;
- Knowledge of Rwanda's tax laws and accounting standards.
Male candidates are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates should submit their application through “Apply for this job" including a summarized CV with 3 referees, Cover letter not later than February 12th 2019 midnight.