Company: Choice Int’l Forwarding (Rwanda) Ltd
Position: Financial Manager-Africa
Location: Kigali, Rwanda
- Responsible for the collection, sorting and analysis of relevant tax policies of the countries in which the Group's African branch companies are located;
- Responsible for communicating with the tax consultants retained by each branch company and implementing the company's tax policy to avoid tax risks;
- Responsible for guiding and checking if the accounting is made in an orderly way by each African branch company;
- Responsible for giving pertinent reasonable tax advices to the head office by country;
- Supervising and feeding back on the implementation of the accounts receivable management system of each African branch;
- Responsible for the accounting of the African head office;
- Other temporary tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in economics, Finance;
- More than 2 years of experience in similar positions;
- Can travel frequently as required by the company;
- Good communication and coordination skill;
- Good professional quality;
- Familiar with Rwanda's tax laws and accounting standards;
- Proficient in English and French;
- Experience in dealing with taxation is essential.
Interested candidates should submit their application through “Apply for this job" including a summarized CV with 3 referees, Cover letter not later than July 25th, 2019.