We are Hiring!
Cushioned in the foothills of the breathtaking Virunga volcano range, One&Only Gorilla’s Nest makes the magical possible as you enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime, personal encounter with the rare and majestic mountain gorilla, roaming free in its own natural habitat, a place where dreams come alive and where the magic happens. This is One&Only.
We are recruiting competent candidates to join our brand new
One&Only Gorilla's Nest.
Food and Beverage Server
Perform assigned tasks to the One&Only Food & Beverage standards, displays good salesmanship in up-selling skills, coordinate with other Colleagues on special guest requests. Demonstrate excellent menu product knowledge, telephone skills and etiquette. Displays team work attitude toward all Colleagues. Communicate with guests and report guests’ feedbacks to the Team Leader and Manager to ensure high food and beverage, and service quality level is maintained at all time.
Skills, Experience & Educational Requirements
- Fluency in English is essential, any additional languages is preferable.
- Must be willing to learn and skilled to perform the job of a Food & Beverage Attendant.
- Any job experience in the Hospitality sector and/or Food & Beverage department in a Lodge environment (preferable five star) is a valuable addition.
- Ability to lift heavy objects to complete duties and guest requests.
- Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed, accuracy, follow-through, courtesy, cooperativeness and work with a minimum of supervision.
- Ability to have strong guest-oriented services and communication skills.
All interested candidates should apply by clicking " http://surveys.jobinrwanda.com/index.php?sid=31148&lang=en " to fill the form and upload the CV.
Application deadline: Wednesday, 08th May 2019 and for more details , please read the attached job description
Hand delivered hard copy applications will not be accepted. Only short-listed applicants will be invited to the Open Day. No telephone inquiries, please.