Rwandamotor is the official representative of ABC Contracting in Rwanda.ABC has operations in a big part of the continent. Their offices in Abidjan, Bangui,Brazzaville, Bujumbura, Kigali, Kinshasa, Lubumbashi, Nouakchott and Pointe-Noire are complemented by a network of efficient and available agents. ABC Contracting produces and distributes electricity even in the most remote villages.
Therefore, we are recruiting experienced and qualified Foreman electrical to be based at Rusumo Hydroelectric Power Plant.
- Oral and written English
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Use and maintenance of equipment, tools, machines, and auxiliary devices,
- Knowledge of materials and auxiliary materials,
- Installation of bare and insulated cables,
- Insulating techniques,
- Electrical measurements,
- Disassembly and re-assembly of electromechanical machines and devices,
- Testing and adjustment of electrical machines,
- Connection and commissioning of electrical machines and devices according to connection diagrams
- Balancing skills,
- Basic skills in electronic components and connections,
- Identification and repair of electronic, electrical, and mechanical problems,
- Reading and producing of manufacturing drawings and connection diagrams and schemes,
- Basic skills in different kinds of insulation and surface finish according to their function
- Basic skills in machine installation and commissioning,
- Knowledge of safety instructions and any other applicable health and safety protection measures
Are you interested? Please send your detailed CV; academic papers and professional certificates if any at firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 22nd January 2022.
Note: “Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview”