Title: General Engineering Superintendent
Qualification and Experience:
- Experience working in the mining industry for at least 5yrs including experience with underground mining.
- Experience in mechanical and electrical engineering jobs for >10years.
- Expertise in maintaining mineral processing plant equipment such as jaw crusher, cone crusher, spirals, jigs.
- Planning maintenance tasks for preventive maintenance, major shutdown events, and spares ordering.
- Leadership capability on handling, delegating, training and conducting performance review for engineering staff.
Areas of responsibility:
- Underground mining support including electrical infrastructure, ventilation, mining equipment (fixed and mobile)
- Plant support for a hard rock processing plant incorporating crushing and gravity separation
- Full management of surface mining fleet
- Site support including camp and other infrastructure
Manage the maintenance and engineering team across the project site, covering:
- Plan and coordinate maintenance and construction jobs around the mine site
- Manage budgets and procurement for engineering services, ensuring sufficient spares and equipment are on-site in a timely manner for continual production and completion of specific projects
- Ensure the efficiency of the engineering function
- Responsible for safety across the engineering function, identifying hazards and assessing risks and ensuring suitable risk mitigation practices are in place
- Manage personnel, contractors, and resources
- Develop personnel in the section through effective training
- Be prepared to work shifts, assist in other departments, be on standby and work overtime as required
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications and attach below documents via email to HR@Piran-resources.com
Addressed to; The General Manager Piran Rwanda Ltd explaining your suitability for the position,
- Curriculum vitae with 3 referee names.
- Copy of a degree.
- Copy of National Identity Card.
- The deadline for application is Thursday 22 December 2019.
Only Shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.