Ets V E R M A
PO BOX: 232
Ets VERMA founded and Started business operations in Rwanda in 1973 with general trading. Since 2005, grew its business into Eastern Africa with starting the Motorcycle distribution operations in Rwanda and Uganda
Ets VERMA is currently engaged in selling Motorcycle Bajaj Brand, Spare Parts, Furniture & Electronics. In Rwanda, Ets VERMA head office is located in Kigali city and three branches in Nyagatare, Muhanga, and Gicumbi.
ETS VERMA is looking for a self-motivated and results-driven General Manager to direct and manage its business activities, develop and implement effective business strategies and programs.
Position: General Manager
Employment Type: Full Time - Permanent
Contract Duration: Open-end Employment Contract
Location: Kigali head office - Rwanda
Report to: Managing Director
Role of Position: Oversee day-to-day operations of the company
Duties & Responsibilities-
- Oversee daily business operations and Improve administration processes
- Maintain relationships with clients and Ensure good customer service
- Develop a business plan for profitability and ensure sustainability
- Address customer inquiries and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Analyzing accounting data and expense management.
- Generating reports and giving presentations.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the marketing program and recommend improvements
- Assist in employee recruitment, provide guidance, evaluate performance and productivity.
- Schedule regular team meetings to discuss business updates
- Enhance the organization's image, and meet overall growth objectives.
- Rwanda Nationality
- Degree or Masters in Business Management or Business Administration
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in business
- Proven experience as a General Manager or similar executive role
- Excellent communication skills, Proficient in English and Swahili
- Good knowledge of different business functions.
- Exceptional budgeting and finance skills,
- Strong leadership qualities and Problem-solving aptitude
- Advanced mastery of excel, word package, and internet
How to apply:
Interested applicants fulfilling the above criteria are invited to submit their application documents including, Application letter addressed to the managing director, detailed curriculum Vitae copy of Diploma/Degree, copy of ID and Past or Current service certificate. The application can be sent via email@example.com not later than 20/10/2019. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Done on: 20th/09/2019
ETs VERMA Management