Exciting Career Opportunity
Are you ambitious and seeking for a career rewarding challenge to propel you to the next level?
Unguka Bank is recruiting for Head of Operations department reporting to the Chief Executive Officer
Implementation of Unguka Bank strategic goals and objectives regarding Operations by focusing on establishment and optimization of day-to-day operations by providing direction and leadership towards the achievement of the Operation's targets, mission, strategy, and its annual goals and objectives.
As member of the management team, the Head of Operations contribute to short and long-term organizational planning and strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordination and transparent management of overall bank’s operations involving the branch networking;
- Steer and demonstrate successful execution of Operations Programs, Products, and Service -Delivery Oversees design, marketing, promotion, delivery, and quality of operational programs, products, and services;
- Assess/Establish and Monitor Operational performance goals, allocate resources, and assess policies for the Department in line with bank’s Strategy.
- Ensure activities comply with Unguka Bank requirements for quality management, legal stipulations, and general duty of care;
- Maintain strong relationships with any third parties (vendors, financial institutions, suppliers) the department works with regularly to ensure smooth procurement and delivery of products and services;
- Ensure management of all Alternative Banking channels of the Bank;
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements related to banking operations;
- Establish Operational procedure/process improvement;
- Ensure Quality Control and Monitor of all Operational activities.
Qualification and experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting /Finance, or economics with experience of at least 5 years in a similar position;
- A Master’s degree/professional qualifications will be an added advantage;
- Over 5 Years working experience in similar position;
- Excellent communication and motivation skills;
- Previously demonstrated leadership skills;
- Ability to work with less supervision when establishing priorities for the bank.
If you believe your career objectives match these challenging roles, send your application and CV to email@example.com with the position you are applying for in subject line not later than 30th September 2021 at 4:00 pm.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Done at Kigali, 14th September 2021
Chief Executive Officer