TITLE: HIRING A FIRM TO CONDUCT MAPPING OF ALL FARMERS’ PRODUCER GROUPS AND AVAILABLE MAIZE DRYING SHEDS IN ALL WVR CLUSTERS’ AREA PROGRAMS
TENDER NUMBER: WVR/SCM/SK/IEG/2020/06/94
World Vision Rwanda is looking for a qualified consultancy firm to conduct mapping of all farmers’ producer groups and available maize drying sheds in all WVR clusters’ area programs. Participation to the competition is therefore open and on equal conditions to all specialized consultants in the field.
We are looking for a consultancy firm with the following qualifications:
- The consultancy firm should have at least 5 years of experience in mapping and geographical maps production.
- At least 3 completion certificates of similar work accompanied by their contracts.
- The Project Manager should hold a master’s degree in Geography or related field with GIS expertise.
- The Project Manager should have 5 years of experience in Mapping and Geographical Maps Production.
- Providing at least 7 technicians holding a Bachelor’s degree in Geography or related field with at least 5 years’ experience in Mapping and Geographical Maps Production.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills in English.
- Having professional proofs (Training Certificate, Completion certificates or recommendation letters) specifying the GIS-related expertise, database and maps production.
Well printed Proposals written in English, properly bound (technical proposals in one envelope and financial proposals in another envelope) and presented in two copies of which, an original and one copy in sealed envelopes must be deposited at World Vision tender box at the Head Office latest on 10/07/2020 at 10 :00 am. The opening of the bids will take place in a separate session due to the social distancing requirements and communication of the opening results will be shared through e-mails to the bidders.
Done at Kigali, on 26/06/2020
World Vision Rwanda