Horex Professional Learning Program July Intake
Nowadays Horizon of Excellence (HOREX) Ltd is increasing its popularity in delivering well organized and focused professional learning opportunities. For instances, to address the data analysis challenge among M&E officers, it established an M&E program that includes the Fundamental Statistical Thinking designed to skill the officers with the practical knowledge of data analysis. Moreover, it has set up an Evaluation Research (ER) Team capable of conducting performance, impact and efficiency evaluation undertakings. ER Team Members have different education backgrounds such as Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Clinical Psychology, Social Sciences, etc.
It is in this framework, that HOREX LTD informs the public that it continues to advance the professional careers of those envisioning to become:
- M&E Professionals: 5 modules for 3 months at Frw 250,000
- Data Analysts: 4 modules for 3 months at Frw 200,000
- Sampling Experts: training and coaching for 3 months at Frw 150,000
- Statistical Modelling Experts: training and coaching for 3 months at Frw 150,000
- Financial Modelling Experts: training and coaching for 3 months at Frw 150,000
- Evaluation Researchers with specializations in
- Impact Evaluation Experts: training and coaching for 6 months at Frw 300,000
- Composite Index Developers: training and coaching for 6 months at Frw 300,000
- Efficiency Analysts: training and coaching for 6 months at Frw 300,000
To be registered, you will pay Frw 5,000 through I &M Bank, Account # 10-5042256-01-06, HORIZON OF EXCELLENCE (HOREX) LTD. HOREX LTD may offer the facilities of payment in installments/tranches.
If you are interested with one or more programs above, you may visit our website, visit our offices or call us to learn more about the programs and requirements. The intake will start on June 30, 2018, and courses are delivered during the weekends.
HORIZON OF EXCELLENCE (HOREX) LTD
Umukindo Center Building, 3rd Floor at Gisozi/ Gakinjiro
P.O. Box: 377 Kigali