We are Hiring!
Cushioned in the foothills of the breathtaking Virunga volcano range, One&Only Gorilla’s Nest makes the magical possible as you enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime, personal encounter with the rare and majestic mountain gorilla, roaming free in its own natural habitat, a place where dreams come alive and where the magic happens. This is One&Only.
We are recruiting competent candidates to join our brand new
One&Only Gorilla's Nest.
To clean guest room and public areas as assigned ensuring the Lodge’s established standards of cleanliness. Responsible for reporting any maintenance deficiencies and handling guest requests or complaints. Ensures the confidentiality and security of all guests. Carry out all assigned tasks in the Laundry and controlling of Colleague uniforms.
Skills, Experience & Educational Requirements
- Fluency in English is essential, any additional languages is preferable.
- Must be willing to learn and skilled to perform the job of a Housekeeping Attendant.
- Any job experience in the Hospitality and Housekeeping department of a Lodge environment (preferable five star) is a valuable addition.
- Prior guest relations training is a valuable addition.
- Prior knowledge of proper chemical handling is a valuable addition.
- High school graduate or equivalent vocational training.
- Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed, accuracy, follow-through, courtesy, cooperativeness and work with a minimum of supervision.
- Ability to lift heavy objects with no prior medical issues.
All interested candidates should apply by clicking " http://surveys.jobinrwanda.com/index.php?sid=93624&lang=en " to fill the form and upload the CV.
Application deadline: Wednesday, 08th May 2019 and for more details, please read the attached job description
Hand delivered hard copy applications will not be accepted. Only short-listed applicants will be invited to the Open Day. No telephone inquiries, please.