Do you like keeping up appearances? Are you passionate about having pillows plumped to perfection, mirrors gleaming and team sparkling? Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group to Make Every Moment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy the experience!
Knowing that first impressions count, our Housekeeping Team are obsessed about presentation, having things in the right place and the house being spotlessly clean and striving to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond expectation - creating memorable moments for our guests.
- As Remove all dirty linen, glassware, trash from the room
- Assist housekeepers in emptying carts of soiled linen and trash and dispose of in the proper locations (laundry, dumpsters, etc.)
- Deliver clean linen and necessary guest room supplies to the housekeeping closets
- Help make up beds when needed
- Maintain required inventory of linen and guest room supplies and inform Executive Housekeeper / Housekeeping Supervisor of any shortages
- Ensure cleanliness,polish stainless steel and vacuum
- Move furniture as directed and assist in mattress rotations
- Wax and/or polish surfaces if needed
- Use only cleaning products mixed and issued by the Housekeeping Department
- Complete all required paperwork as directed by the Executive Housekeeper / Housekeeping Supervisor
- Report any problems or unusual situations to the Housekeeping Supervisor / Executive Housekeeper
- Make rollaway beds or cribs and put into closet as needed
- Ensure all keys, equipment, and supplies are us
- Perform any additional assignments as directed by the Executive Housekeeper / Housekeeping Supervisor
Requirements of the Houseman
- Able to count Stock, able to bend and carry
- Hands-on approach with a can-do work style
- Commitment to delivering exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to find creative solutions taking ownership for duties and tasks assigned
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence
- Experience of working with IT systems on various platforms
- Strong communication skills
"The Radisson Blu Hotel & Convention Center in Kigali is just 5 kilometers from the bustling city center and Kigali International Airport (KGL). Our contemporary hotel is situated in an office park with Kigali Convention Center, which has room for up to 5,000 delegates. It's just 2 km from several government embassies, the British High Commission, the Parliament, and the Supreme Court.
The hotel features 292 plush rooms and suites and 2 on-site restaurants, including one with all-day dining, serve up continental and Rwandan favorites as well as the Super Breakfast Buffet. For a light bite or a relaxing nightcap, guests can visit the Lounge Bar.
The hotel also features 18 meeting rooms, including a state-of-the-art auditorium which accommodates more than 2,000 attendees, provide a sophisticated backdrop for weddings and other social events and after a busy day guests can maintain their workout regimen in our fitness center and relax in the outdoor swimming pool."
Join us in our mission to make every moment matter for our guests and be part of the most inspired hotel company in the world. At Radisson Hotel Group we believe that people are our number one asset. As one of the world’s largest hotel companies, we are always looking for great people to join our team. If this sounds like an ambition you share, then start with us.