ABOUT THE COMPANY (EXCRAFT):
ExCraft is a pioneer brand in the export field in Egypt. It was founded in 2017 for distributing and marketing several kinds of high-quality FMCG products (Food, Beverage, Cosmetics, etc.) targeting hotels, modern trade and wholesale sectors.
ExCraft services cover companies in the Middle East, Africa and Europe. Not only we export high quality products, but we also produce our own products to meet the needs of the wholesale, retail, and catering markets all over the world.
ExCraft is hiring HR & Admin Supervisor!!!
Location: M. Peace Plaza -KN4 AV10-11th floor, Tower B Kigali, Rwanda.
- Managing the filtration, interviews & shortlisting of new candidates, and developing, and evaluating the talented and/or potential staff within the company.
- Supervising the development of Key Performance Indicators for all staff to ensure fair performance evaluation and management.
- Developing Employee succession plans and following up on their implementation to ensure successful transfer of knowledge and experiences.
- Managing the implementation of the performance appraisal process within the company.
- Developing, applying, and processing the findings in the Employee satisfaction survey in addition to developing and communicating action plans.
- Implementing a strategic map and a balanced scorecard with initiatives and objectives, relating and connecting all functions with the organization’s strategic goals.
- Creating all HR policies with respect to the Rwanda labor law and market best practices.
- Overseeing the exit interview process and presenting its findings to decrease turnover rates.
- Managing the on-the-job training process for newly hired employees, as well as the orientation program, and onboarding plan, evaluating the need for employees training and development, and making recommendations.
- Managing the corporate coaching process to ensure suitable management and leadership levels from all company leaders.
- Ensuring internal equity & compliance and benefits.
- Coordinating with the finance manager in the preparation of monthly Payroll.
- Advising the country director on appropriate staffing levels and assisting in budget preparation.
- Ensuring smooth running of all administrative functions in the country office.
- Managing all administrative cases and issues.
- Working with senior management to resolve employee relations issues pragmatically.
- Investigating employee relations issues and work to ensure human resources-related decisions are consistent and fair.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5- 8 years of related experience.
- HR Diploma is necessary.
- Fluent English is a must.
- Excellent French is necessary.
- Ability to travel to different locations when needed.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making
How to Apply
For applying, Please send your CV and other documents to “ firstname.lastname@example.org “& CC “email@example.com ” with the subject ( JR-HRSV ) and inbox your updated resume.