Organisation pour la Promotion et la Contribution Active de la Femme Rwandaise au Développement.
B.P: 1117 Kigali-Rwanda
Date: August 07th, 2018
Financing No: N/A
IFB No: RHVC-WB/2017/08
1.This Invitation for Bids (IFB) follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for this Project that appeared in United Nations Development Business online (UNDB online) No. AfDB955-09/17 of 28 September 2017, and on the African Development Bank’s Internet Website (www.afdb.org).
2. SERUKA NGO has received a Grant from the African Trade Fund (AfTRA) hosted by the African Development Bank towards the financing of “Rwanda Honey Value Chain: Enabling Woman Bee Keepers to Access Markets”. It is intended that part of the proceeds of this financing will be applied to eligible payments under the contract for the “Rehabilitation of Murambi Honey Collection Center”.
3. SERUKA NGO now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for the Rehabilitation of Murambi Honey Collection Center situated in Rulindo District, Murambi Sector, and Mugambazi Cell., which consists of rehabilitation of the existing old house, construction of an extended room, fence and an outside toilet (hereinafter called “the Works”. National Competitive Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Bank's Rules and Procedures for Procurement of Goods and Works.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at the office of SERUKA, Economat General compound – Sainte Famille, Nyarugenge District, Tél: +250 788 470769 / 0784267066, Email: email@example.com.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested bidders upon the submission of a written application to the said Executing Agency, and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of fifty thousand Rwandan Franc (50,000 Frw) deposited to the following Bank account: Account № 00040-0204713-76 (SERUKA) at BANK OF KIGALI (BK).
6. The provisions in the Instructions to Bidders and in the General Conditions are those of the Bank’s Standard Bidding Document for Procurement of Works, Smaller Contracts.
7. Bids must be delivered to the above office on or before 10h00 am Kigali time on August 31st, 2018.
A site visit will be organized by SERUKA on bidders own expenses. The time of departure to Murambi Honey Collection center for visit is fixed on August 17th, 2018 at 10h00 a.m. Kigali time at SERUKA’s office.
8. Bids shall remain valid for 91 days after the deadline for bid submission prescribed above.
9. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at 11h00 am Kigali time on 31 August 2018, at the offices of SERUKA, Economat General compound – Sainte Famille, Nyarugenge District
Done at Kigali, 03/08/2018