INVITATION FOR BIDS (IFB)
Renovation Works of the IBI (Imanzi Business Institute-PSF)
TENDER N°L-RW101 - 002/2020
Date of advertisement launch: 18th March 2020
- APEFE (hereinafter called “Client”), under the financial support of DGD (Belgian Directorate-General for Development Cooperation), contributes in the implementation of the “Workplace learning support programme”, in partnership with MIFOTRA and PSF (Private Sector Federation).
- The Client intends to apply a portion of the funds to eligible payments under the above-mentioned tender which the present Tender Document (DAO) is issued.
- APEFE now invites, by the present invitation to tender, sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for Works for the renovation of IBI (Imanzi Business Institute-PSF).
- The execution period is 4 months.
- The tender document, drawings, and plans in English may be downloaded from jobinrwanda.com websites as from 18th March 2020.
- Qualifications requirements include: (see bid datasheet). A margin of preference for eligible national bidders/joint ventures shall be not be applied, as appropriate.
- Well bound and sealed bids in three (3) copies of which one original and two copies must be submitted to the APEFE office, KN1, St Paul, Plot 2360, Nyarugenge, Kigali, Rwanda, Office compound, 3rd Flow, not later than 17Th April 2020 at 10:00 local time and the opening of bids will take place in APEFE-WBI board room, on the same day at 10:30 AM in presence of bidders. Submission via email will not be accepted.
- A Compulsory site visit at IBI Building/PSF Gikondo Compound is scheduled for 31st March 2020 and will be conducted by APEFE together with PSF engineer. The venue is PSF HQ Gikondo and the site visit is fixed at 10H00 (8H00 a.m GMT).
- All bids must be accompanied by a Bank Bid Security of 2,000,000 rwf.
- The tender title shall be clearly indicated on the exterior envelope
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the APEFE Procurement Regulations.
Marie-Pierre Ngoma Faustin MWAMBARI
Programme Administrator, APEFE Programme Director, MIFOTRA