Tender Notice (TN) / Invitation for Bids (IFB)
1. JALI S.C PLC (hereinafter called “Client”) has received funds from its own sources towards the cost of Acquisition of “a web-based Core Banking Software System”. The client intends to apply a portion of the funds to eligible payment under the contract for which this Bidding Document is issued.
2. JALI S.C PLC invites qualified bidders to submit bids for the Acquisition of Core Banking Software System as indicated in detail in the statement of requirements.
3. Tender Document in English may be obtained from the procurement office of JALI S.C PLC upon presentation of proof of payment of non-refundable fees of ten thousand francs (10,000Rwf) deposited to the account of JALI S.C PLC opened in Bank of Kigali Account No:00040-0695785382 JALI S.C LIMITED.
4. The bid shall be accompanied by a bid security of 3,500,000Rwf.
5.Enquiries regarding this tender may be addressed to email@example.com or call us on +250788307184.
6. Bids must be submitted to JALI S.C PLC head offices located at Amashyirahamwe Modern Market Nyabugogo Opposite WASAC Kimisagara Road not later than 2nd March 2020 at 5:00 pm late bids will be rejected.
- Bids will be opened at JALI S.C PLC head offices on 4th March 2020 at 11:00 am.
Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Law No 12/2007 of 27/03/2007 on public procurement as modified and completed to date.
Issued at Kigali on 04/02/2020
Managing Director JALI S.C PLC