REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
TITLE: “Recruitment of an individual consultant to carry out a BDF salary survey-re advertised”
BDF was established in 2011 as a gap filler with a mandate to facilitate SMEs to access finance through provision of financial products such as guarantees, matching grants, MFI/SACCO refinancing, debt and equity participation among others.
II. Purpose of the assignment
The purpose of this assignment is to carry out a BDF salary survey in line with the expected outputs.
III. Assignment period
The assignment will take thirty (30) calendar days to be completed.
IV. Scope of assignment
- Conducting a benchmark analysis.
- Reviewing BDF staff job profiles, Number, Job descriptions as per the organisational structure in line with the mandate.
- Developing grading and salary structure to be allocated to BDF staff in line with the assigned duties and responsibilities considering both Entry level, medium and maximum grading approach is recommended.
- Presenting findings in a report to management and general board members.
V. Consultant’s requirements
The consultant will have these minimum qualifications:
- At least a Master’s degree or its equivalent in Human Resources Management, Organizational Development or related disciplines; and
- At least 10 years of extensive and progressive experience in Human Resource management in public organizations and private organizations;
- Experience of working on change management issues within a public organization;
- At least 5 years managerial experience dealing with team and organizational building, preferably in the public sector;
- Excellent skills in project management demonstrated in previous jobs;
- Excellent communication; interpersonal and team building skills
- All documents should be written in English.
Interested Individual consultant may obtain more details in terms of reference (free of charges) available at the reception of BDF Head Office located at M PEACE PLAZA, 5th Floor (in central town) from 08.00 –12.00 and 14.00 – 17.00 hours during working days or by writing to email@example.com;
The consultant will be selected in accordance with the BDF Procurement policy under the least cost method.
Expressions of interest in three hard copies (one original) and in English together with technical proposals and other required documents plus a sealed envelope of a financial proposal must be delivered at Reception of BDF Head Office, on or before 11/04/2019at 3:00 p.m local time.
Expression of Interest will be opened the same day, in the presence of the consultants who choose to attend at 3:30 p.m.
The financial proposals must be in separate envelopes and will be opened only for the shortlisted Individual consultants.
Done at Kigali, on 07/03/2019