Bella Flowers Ltd is a private company registered in Rwanda under code company 103449745 on 20th October 2014 and the government of Rwanda/MINAGRI/NAEB owns 100% of its shares. It owns a land of 100 Ha in Gishari Rwamagana District, and Eastern Province on which Flowers is being undertaken.
The company is seeking to recruit highly skilled, self-motivated, and experienced person to fill the position/post of Internal Auditor.
The person holding this position will be Reporting to The Chief Executive Officer and Board Audit Committee
a) Duties and Responsibilities
- Objectively review an organization’s business processes,
- Assess the company’s risks and the efficacy of its risk management efforts,
- Ensure that the organization is complying with relevant laws and regulations,
- Improves efficiency, effectiveness, and economy within the organization,
- Protect against fraud and theft of the organization’s assets,
- Review reports prepared by different departments and provide recommendations,
- Perform all assigned audit assignment at financial, operational, and administrative processes and systems,
- Attend monthly and annual inventory count for purchased items and flowers products and prepare inventory count report,
- Participate in audit engagement planning, reporting, scoping, execution, and follow-up as defined,
- Evaluate internal control and make recommendations on how to improve,
- Value for money audits,
- Tests IT controls within the organization,
- Review monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports,
- Prepares monthly internal audit reports submit to Chief Executive Officer and Board Audit Committee,
- Any other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
b) Job specifications
- Bachelor Degree in Auditing, Accounting, Finance, Management
- Have a professional qualification in accounting such as ACCA or CPA or CPA Part II is required.
- Five (5) years’ experience in auditing firm or working in internal audit department is required.
Skills and abilities:
- Computer skills
- Strong ethical standards and integrity
- Ability to follow specified Procedure
- Ability to Communicate and Negotiation skills
- Ability to work under Pressure
- Team work, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in record keeping and Data analysis
- Mastery of the application of International Accounting standards (IASs, IFRS) and International Standards of Auditing (ISAs)
- Ability to work independently and accomplish tasks with minimal supervision
Qualified Candidates should submit their application letter, Curriculum Vitae (CV) with proven work Experience, Copy of academic documents, transcripts, and a copy of National Identification (as one document) to Bella Flowers Ltd at email@example.com
The deadline for submitting applications is on 21st January 2022 at 5:00 pm local time. Applications should be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer of Bella Flowers Ltd.
Chief Executive Officer-Bella Flowers