Position: Internal Audit
Number of Vacancies: 01- Full time
Open Vacancies: 01
About ASA Microfinance Rwanda PLC:
ASA Microfinance (Rwanda) Plc. is a subsidiary of ASA International which is a Public Limited Company established in Rwanda in the year 2014 and currently working countrywide in establishing 30 branches. It aims especially to alleviating poverty and empowering women throughout the country. It is to be noted that, ASA International has established microfinance institutions in different countries in ASA International and Africa in order to work bring low-income people in the financial system
About the role:
We are looking for an energetic Internal Audit professional to join the team with a long-term focus reporting to the Head of Internal Audit (HOA).
- Conduct audits in line with Group Internal Audit Manual and methodologies
- Work independently and guide field auditors in entity regarding regular tasks
- Work closely with HOA and help to deliver the risk-based annual audit plan while ensuring quality and within stated timelines
- Maintain high-quality standards as guided by HOA while delivering and executing the internal audit plan
- Track the issue and action management process and ensure timely closure
- Maintain good relationships and work in a collaborative approach with all key stakeholders across entities
- Identify and focus on emerging risk areas of entities, map with auditable entities/functions and help HOA to include in risk-based Group annual audit plan
- Monitor the administrative issues and help HOA to increase efficiency within the team
- Have sound knowledge on standards of internal auditing, risk-based approach, process audits, etc.
Masters in Accounting/Masters in other relevant Subject along with professional qualification (CA, CPA, CIMA, ACCA, etc. Partial or full qualification will be an added advantage)
- At least 4/5 years (s) working experience in Internal Audit, Technology Audit, Statutory audit
- Preferable experiences are in the business area of NGOs, Banks, Financial Institutions, Multinational Companies.
- Dynamic, good interpersonal and communication skills, can-do attitude, can meet timelines and deadlines, can bring new ideas which can uphold the quality of the team.
Additional Job Requirements
- Age not over 40 years.
- Must possess team spirit, leadership quality, and hardworking
- Excellent command in written and spoken English
- Well conversant with MS Excel (Above Average), MS Word, MS Powerpoint
Kigali with a scheduled plan to visit/audit ASA branches in Rwanda
Salary: As per compensation policy or negotiation based on the experience
How to apply: Interested Candidates will send their Cover Letter; detailed CV; Copy of degree, Professional certificates copy of ID, work service certificates from the previous employer, and any other document that may prove a candidate’s competency in ONE PDF File at email@example.com no later than October 21st, 2021 at 4:00 PM. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Diversity & Equal Opportunity @ ASAI:
“ASA International aims to attract and select a diverse workforce, ensuring equal opportunity to everyone, irrespective of race, age, gender, class, ethnicity, disability, location, and religion. Qualified women and men are encouraged to apply.”