The Coordination Office of the Partnership Rhineland-Palatinate/Rwanda (Jumelage) is announcing the following vacancy:
Internship Social Department (m/f)
The partnership between Rhineland-Palatinate (Federal State in Germany) and Rwanda exists for more than 36 years and is a successful model for decentralized and citizen-oriented development cooperation. The office in Kigali coordinates various activities in the field of education, the inclusion of people with disabilities, health, infrastructure, water and energy, local government and economic relations.
The coordination office offers an internship for six months in the social department.
Tasks of internship:
- To support the senior staff member in the daily office work (e.g. filing, preparation of meetings, writing of minutes, emails)
- Monitoring, evaluation, and reporting on activities (technical report and financial report)
- Research on projects related to social department (e.g. people with disabilities & early childhood development, gender equality, children rights etc.)
- to participate at regularly field visits of partner organizations
- Planning, implementation, and evaluation of projects and events
Required qualifications, competencies and experiences:
- A university degree (bachelor level) in a field related to ECD or PwD or equivalent skills and experiences
- First experiences in project management, including independent process planning and monitoring
- Ability to organize their own work tasks independently
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office programs (word, excel, outlook)
- Pronounced oral and written communication skills in English and Kinyarwanda
- Team player and team-oriented way of working
- Flexibility and reliability
How to apply
Please send your application (motivation letter, CV, certificates and references, salary expectations) until 28.02.2019 via email to Kigali.firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to strengthen inclusion in our work for this we encourage especially applications of persons with disabilities. The email attachment should be pdf format only and should not be more than 2 MB. Please quote the job title in the subject of your email.