The Rwanda Institute for Conservation Agriculture (RICA) is a unique and innovative English language undergraduate institution dedicated to preparing the next generation of agricultural leaders of Rwanda and East Africa.
We are seeking an Inventory Officer to manage onsite campus logistics and inventory control. Their area of responsibility will include managing/controlling stock withdrawals (consumables and equipment), receipt of deliveries from vendors and arranging of offload, following up to the financial management team regarding receipts/delivery notes.
- Control inventory stock at the campus (inc. withdrawal by authorized personnel, return and maintenance requests for the stock).
- Follow up-to Finance Manager on receipts, delivery notes, and other paperwork related to stock use and deliveries.
- Coordinate all deliveries to site (or from site) with offload/logistics planning.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant subject.
- Experience in controlling stock/inventory for a large construction company or a commercial farm.
- Experience with large equipment or farming equipment.
- Experience with inventory control software.
HOW TO APPLY
- Submit your application form using the following link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdZ9uVoIarfhCa40gy2wnEx1V563WPHPnaniQu5h_v7FuabgA/viewform?usp=sf_link