Public Tender No 01/TENDER/PHL LTD/2022-2023
LETTER OF INVITATION FOR THE PROVISION OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR PRIME HOLDINGS LTD ASSETS VALUATION
To the Public,
- Prime Holdings Ltd (PHL LTD) is a private company that has expertise in Hotel and Hospitality industry with acknowledged experience in overseeing the efficiency and effective operation and management of Five and Four Star Hotels.
- In discharging its Managerial Functions, Prime Holdings Ltd (PHL LTD) has decided to use part of company’s funds to pay for consultancy services.
- In this regard, Prime Holdings (PHL LTD) Ltd invites the interested and potential firms to submit their bids for the provision of the Consultancy Services for Valuation of PRIME HOLDINGS Ltd Assets.
- The Request for Proposal in English may be obtained from Prime Holdings Ltd Head office from 22nd November 2022 during office hours (8:00 am to 6:00 pm, Local time) upon presentation of proof of payment of a non-refundable fee of Twenty Thousand (20,000 Frw) deposited on the account Nº 00261-06971276-75 (in RWF) of Prime Holdings opened in Bank of Kigali.
- Well bound and sealed proposals presented in 2 hard copies one of which marked “Original” and other 1 hard copy marked "Copy" of the bids shall be submitted not later than 12th December 2022 at 10:00 am prompt local time at the following address:
PRIME HOLDINGS LTD (PHL LTD)
BODIFA Mercy House, 6th Floor, opposite parliament
Boulevard de l’Umuganda (KN 5 Rd), Kimihurura.
P.O. Box: 6743 Kigali, Rwanda
Tel: +250788733476 or +250789265120
- It should be noted that technical proposals will be separated from financial proposals, put in separate envelopes, and written in English. The two proposals being put in an outer envelope will bear name, address of the bidder, reference of the tender notice and shall be marked as follows:
PROVISION OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR PRIME HOLDINGS (PHL LTD) LTD ASSETS VALUATION
DO NOT OPEN EXCEPT IN PUBLIC SESSION ON 12th December 2022
- Enquiries regarding this tender may be addressed in writing to Prime Holdings Ltd Head office at the address above mentioned. The best bidder shall be selected under and in compliance with the Quality and cost-based selection (QCBS) method as described in the Request for Proposals. The bids shall be valid for a period of 90 days.
- Both the technical and Financial proposals will be immediately opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who wish to attend the opening session in PHL LTD Meeting room on 12th December 2022 at 10:30 am Local time.
NOTE: It shall remain the responsibility of the Company to ensure that their proposals will reach the address above on or before the deadline.
Proposals that are received after the deadline indicated above, for whatever reason, shall not be considered for evaluation.
Prime Holdings Ltd