July 04, 2018
Keystone is looking for an organized and driven Junior Accountant to join our growing startup team in Kigali. The Junior Accountant position will handle the day-to-day bookkeeping. We’re an energetic company and are looking for a passionate individual to join our organization and revitalize our record keeping and bring more organization to our day to day financials. Will be responsible for cost control on project expenditure, controlling company expenses at the company-level, and submitting tax-related documentation to RRA/etc.
- Perform monthly, quarterly and annual accounting activities including reconciliations of bank accounts, coordination and completion of annual audits, and reviewing financial reports/support as necessary
- Analyze and report on financial status including income statement variances, communicating financial results to management, budget preparation and analysis
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Oversee taxes and abide by Rwandan regulations (RRA, RDB, social security)
- Recent graduate from Accounting BSC/Undergraduate
- 1+ years accounting experience
- Expertise with QuickBooks
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, project management and communication skills
- Additional experience in Audit and International accounting
Use the following link to apply https://www.keystone.africa/careers not later than 6th August 2018.