Position: Kindergarten/Nursery teacher Assistants (1)
Wellspring Academy is a non-denominational Christian school that was created with a vision to produce a new generation of Servant leaders to bless Rwanda and display the best of Rwanda to the world.
Wellspring Academy seeks to recruit young and dynamic Kindergarten teacher assistants with demonstrated ability to support the school vision and mission. This person is expected to support Kindergarten teachers with taking care of children with potty training, classroom cleaning, coaching children as they develop self help skills.
Nature and Scope of Job:
The Kindergarten/nursery teacher Assistant at Wellspring Academy is responsible for the following duties and responsibilities;
- Assist the teacher with Preparing weekly lesson plans for Kindergarten children
- Maintain high professional standards consistent with Wellspring Academy vision and mission statement.
- Assist the teachers with supervising children both in classroom and during play time.
- Participate in faculty meetings, and in professional trainings
- Work collaboratively with other teachers, staff and administration
- ’Minimum Senior six certificate but a Diploma in early childhood or education from an accredited higher learning institution will be preferred.
Expected experience and skills:
- Minimum of three years of experience dealing with children.
- Proficiency in English and/or French required.
Personal and spiritual qualities
- A strong relationship with Christ and a desire to grow in faith
- Passionate with education and love for children
- Excellent interpersonal skills (enjoys working with people, encouraging, sharing ideas, motivating and a positive mind)
How to apply:
Interested candidates should visit our school website www.wellspringacademy.org then go to join our community and fill the form “Job opportunities at Wellspring Academy”
Closing date for applications: July 27, 2021
Provisional dates for interview: The week of August 02, 2021
We thank all candidates for their interest in working with the Wellspring Academy, but due to large numbers of applications, only successfully shortlisted applicants will be contacted for the interview.