EAST AFRICAN UNIVERSITY RWANDA (EAUR) VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
East African University Rwanda (EAUR) is a Private University accredited by the cabinet decision of 20/03/2015 working in Rwanda, Nyagatare District since 2015. It offers different programs in Business Studies, Leisure, Hotel & Tourism Management, Film Making and Film Production, Industrial Art & Design, Education (both Sciences & Arts) and Mass Communication & Journalism. As we continue to expand and grow, EAUR seeks to recruit competent and qualified staff to fill the following positions:
JOB TITLE: Lecturer or Assistant Lecturer Lighting
Department: Film and film production
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To operate technical lighting equipment in film production and to ensure that lighting equipment’s are organized and in good working condition
- Assemble and plot the lighting equipment’s
- Ensure that lighting equipment’s are safely transported and stored.
- A master, Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Film
- Excellent skills in film lighting
- Work experience in the film industry for at least between 2- 5 years
- Working at least on two productions
- Creativity & Initiative (lighting of sets and location)
No of positions: 1
Interested candidates with career aspirations that match these opportunities should submit the following documents at the Reception of East African University Rwanda (EAUR) not later than 30th June 2018 at 5:00 pm or/and sent soft copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application letter (including daytime telephone, a working email address,
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Copy of Degrees and/or certificates and transcripts
- Copy of Identity card or passport
Note: EAUR is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and encourages applications from women.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Done at Nyagatare
On 10th May 2018
Prof. Joseph Gahama