EAST AFRICAN UNIVERSITY RWANDA (EAUR) VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
East African University Rwanda (EAUR) is a Private University accredited by the cabinet decision of 20/03/2015 working in Rwanda, Nyagatare District since 2015. It offers different programs in Business Studies, Leisure, Hotel & Tourism Management, Film Making and Film Production, Industrial Art & Design, Education (both Sciences & Arts) and Mass Communication & Journalism. As we continue to expand and grow, EAUR seeks to recruit competent and qualified staff to fill the following positions:
JOB TITLE: Lecturer or Assistant Lecturer - Production Designer
Department: Film and film production
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To teach computer design skills and computer-aided modification images or produce visual designs.
- To deliver teaching and learning of Film & Moving Image Production to enhance the delivery of studio and location film production skill as well as visual concept of a film across EAUR film school.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the development and delivery of a relevant Production curriculum within a responsive film & performing arts program.
- Having a degree Bachelors or Masters or Diploma (more experience) in Cinema or/and audiovisual specialized in, Art design for film, set decoration for film, scenography, and props for film,
- Drive initiative to motivate and guide students into the world of film production design and screen and stage with excellent skills in art design, set construction, film scenography
- Work experience in film industry as Art director at least between 2- 5 year
No of positions: 1
Interested candidates with career aspirations that match these opportunities should submit the following documents at the Reception of East African University Rwanda (EAUR) not later than 30th June 2018 at 5:00 pm or/and sent soft copy to email@example.com
- Application letter (including daytime telephone, a working email address,
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Copy of Degrees and/or certificates and transcripts
- Copy of Identity card or passport
Note: EAUR is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and encourages applications from women.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Done at Nyagatare
On 10th May 2018
Prof. Joseph Gahama