Linen Room Attendant
Are you super charged and a neat freak? If you say Yes I Can! here at the Radisson Blu Hotel, we’re looking for first class people just like you!
At Radisson Blu Hotel, we are one team and make memorable moments for our guests.
As our Hygiene Heroes, you must genuinely care to create a home from home for our guests and as heart and soul of the house, you stand out to make the hotel shine, maintaining our Wow Factor.
Key Responsibilities of linen Room Attendant:
- Stores, inventories, and issues or distributes bed and table linen
- Examines laundered items to ensure cleanliness and serviceability.
- Stamps items with identifying marks.
- Stores laundered items on shelves, after verifying numbers and types of items.
- Counts and assembles laundered items on cart or linen truck, records amounts of linens and uniforms to fill requisitions, and transports carts to floors.
- Conducts monthly and yearly inventories to identify items for replacement.
- Keeps linen room in clean and orderly condition.
Requirements of Linen Room Attendant:
- A positive approach, excellent organisational skills, and a passion for producing high quality customer care.
- Attention to detail
If you have an eagle eye, say Yes I Can! because this is the job for you! Come join us and Make Every Moment Matter!